This course is a total of 6 hours taught in 2 days and topics include:
- Alcohol Abuse in minors & Recognize the Signs
- Why Do Teens Use Drugs?
- What Underage Alcohol Abuse Costs Society
- Health Risks of High Risk Drinking in Young People
- Understanding and Controlling Stress & Emotions
- The Importance of Healthy Relationships
- Strategies for Emotion Control and Preventing Recidivism
Our Alcohol Awareness is affordable, convenient, and sufficient for minors to fulfill an attorney/court–ordered requirement.
- Alcohol Awareness Course (MIP): 6 Hours ~ $80 (includes $5 online processing fee)
- Click Here For Registration
Once you complete a course we will give you your completion certificate. This certificate will state which course you completed along with the course dates, program, court and participant details. The certificate will only be given to students who have completed the full 2-day Alcohol Awareness Class and Exit Interview.