This course is a total of 15 hours taught in 5 days and topics include:
- Differences between illegal and legal drugs
- What drug abuse costs society
- Abuse of specific drugs including alcohol, marijuana, meth and prescription drugs
- Health effects of alcohol and other drugs including aids and HIV
- Differences between drug use, drug abuse and drug addiction
- Preventing a future relapse
- How communication and relationships are critical steps in recovery and prevention
- Combinations of drugs
Our Drug Offender Course is affordable, convenient, and sufficient for adults to fulfill an attorney/court-ordered requirement.
- Drug Offender Education Course: 15 Hours~ $110
- Click Here For Registration
Once you complete a course we will give you your completion certificate. This certificate will state which course you completed along with the course dates, program, court and participant details. The certificate will only be given to students who have completed the full 5-day Drug Offender Education Class and Exit Interview.